Matvey Zakharenko a beautiful and healthy baby boy born in November this year in Russia was really unlucky for what happened to him.
Jaundice… but only a mild case. That’s what he was born with and that’s what caused him suffer a lot leading to an unfortunate accident while going under a regular treatment.
The disease he was born with is simply known as yellow skin. Doctors prescribed some light therapy for him to get better. The method wasn’t the problem but the recklessness around him was.
The treatment involves simply lying under a specific lamp with healing function. He was supposed to be supervised while being treated. Unfortunately, the day the tragedy happened no one was there to save the three-day-old baby. Nurses left the room for some reason when one of the lamps suddenly exploded and caught on fire. He could do nothing but crying and expecting someone to come.